Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

5/24/2007

Switch back to blogspot

Yesterday I found another blog host "bloglines" and opened an account, but soon after I wrote only one article on that blog, I find a problem with it, it's not so easy to write a comment! I can't accept this, I have so many friends , it will be a pity if I can have their comments.The whole thing about my English blog is just like choosing a life fit myself better. I was first attracted by google blogger, then bloglines, then back to google blogger. Sometimes I just do the same thing in my life.

I selected a cource named MIS(management information system) this semester, today I borrowed a book from the library about MIS, and learned a little about Microsof Access. Prof.Wang assigned us to develop a database with Access to store our basic information like register number,scores,calsses etc. It's really an interesting thing to learn some thing new and useful.

During the past month, I was putting most of my energy on persuing an summer internship with great companies within fortune 500. Send my resume to GE, Schneider, ABB, Foxconn, KPMG and Intel, and made it to the final interview of Schneider in Wuxi, KPMG's written test will be held this weekend, I heard that applier will be employed if passing the written test. Yersterday I received the first offer of intership in my life from Foxconn Kunshang, the contract will be signed till 1st June. There is still nothing from ABB and Intel.

Last week a classmate asked me about my career plan, I was shocked at that moment because I have no clear vision of my future at all. He said it's a huge waste of our nation's resource to have so many college students enter foreign companies after graduation.Students graduated from universities like Shanghai Jiaotong and Fudan should have more dream about their future, persuring a career contributing as much as possible to the nation instead of being an employee of a fortune 500 organization. There are now many places facing a great deficiece of college students like the west part of China and coutryside all over undeveloped areas. Education should aim at making the nation more powful instead of causing so many social problem... my god, there is really too much problems about this country, so much need to be reformed ,so much need to be changed and improved. I have no idea what I would be like in 10 years, maybe rich, maybe poor, maybe middle class working in a Western company, maybe I will have my own business ,or even a government offical...whatever, I will keep my fighting spirit, do right things right.

No comments: