Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

6/27/2007

Written in Midnight Jun26

It's midnight now, we are still not in bed, I'm doing nothing but sitting in the chair, Qiang is trying to finish his course design task while listening sentimental pop music, WB is watching some kind of illegal video, there are 7 or 8 persons out in the bathroom and gallery, making some noise. Tonight is just a normal night we have been through hundreds of times before. We still don't want to sleep, though it's very later now. None of us have any class tomorrow, we can sleep whenever we want, there is only one pity: the internet is cut off after 11pm, it will be back in 6am.



Yesterday I called uncle Zhang, he sounds very well, after his little son got married, I think he may feel released from supervising a bit, actually they don't have to worry about money at all, but they definitely have other worries. As to myself, mom and dad may have no burden now, brother is old enough to look after himself, I will be graduated soon, but they told me they are working in the village mine owned by dad's uncle, what are they seeking for? I don't understand. Maybe they are making money to prepare for the marriage of brother, or they want to buy a new house for him, or other purposes. After tens of year's hard working, they still keep diligent; they will never be used to leisure life.



What kind of life we will have after graduation? Yi is very possibly going to study in America, the other three of us, Qiang, WB, and I , we'll all going to work. Qiang said he wants to go back to his hometown in the west region of China, WB said he does not like Shanghai very much cause he hates the weather here, I said nothing, I didn't know where I'm going and still don't know, Forest Gang's mom said life is like a box of chocolate, we never know what we will get. Does that mean we should not pursue our dream? But if there is no dream in life, what's the meaning of the life? Aren't we living for dreams? If we live for dreams, will there be any optimal way of making it come true? I remember there is an ancient Chinese poem ending: Do not know the real appearance of Mountain Lu, just because we are in the mountain. It's always easier when it's someone else. This afternoon I tried to write a rejection letter to Foxconn many times, and didn't make it in the end. Just a week ago, my friend Cong asked me how to write a rejection email, it seemed like such an easy problem for me, and I gave him advices like I've done that many times before. Today, when it comes to me, it suddenly becomes so hard; my head start to get big. Solving this problem is in fact not that difficult if analyze it logically, but this is no a math problem we encounter in math class, we have other subjective feeling and thinking.

No comments: