Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

7/08/2007

Sloth

I watched a movie several days ago named “Se7en”, produced in 1995; seven people were killed for seven deadly sins. There is no such saying about seven sins in China, but similar moral standards do exist. Chinese people take pride of their diligentness, which they think as a precious heritage from their ancestors. When I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized it’s been a long time since my updating of my blog, I set a rule to post at least one article each day when I created this blog, but I failed, and very soon I found a excuse for myself: things unexpected could always happen, I’ve done my best. When I opened my blog this morning, it’s like an old friend away for a long time, and I blamed myself for my laziness in the other days. I fear that I will be punished for my sloth. In the past week, there were four exams taken, which made last week the most critical time of the whole semester, all the students have to pay a hundred percent attention to reviewing. I didn’t care about it so much, and then I took the consequence, I got only 50 in the finance management course. During the time which I ought to be reviewing, I was just sitting in the dorm doing nothing, I don’t know the reason, and again I found an excuse: the weather was so bad, I could hardly breathe.
Anyway, it’s over now, I will focus on the other two coming exams, prepare for my internship. Some times it’s really so easy to forget the past.

No comments: