Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

7/25/2007

 
Today I broke my chair in the office, i don't know why it's so easy broken, maybe it's used by a fat guy before i sit on it, the secretary told me to make it disappear anyhow, i gave it the cleaning antee, she thanked me again and again, for the chair just broke a leg, all other parts are perfectly good, it takes aout three hundred yuan to buy a new one.
 
 I improved the translation of the general purchase terms and discussed with Bing about some details, tomorrow i'll continue to revised some inapropriate interpretations. Frederique, a beautiful French girl helped me get the list of suppliers of VES branch, but there were no information about the components' suppliers, i sent an email to Didier asking for help.Ok, time to shower/. 

No comments: