Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/08/2007

Parcel From China to France

Lipeng asked me to mail a parcel to France, there was a post office about hundred meters down the cross at the gate of kingworld,packages are a little expensive,  the case was a bit large,  that worker in post office used two packages to package it, cost 35 Yuan, the forwarding fee from China to France by water ship cost 335 Yuan, it will take about a month to arrive France.
 
For the first time, i asked Pascal for help today, I asked him to give me the Bossard code of all the parts of VES, but he only works with alternator, for the starter,he gave me a name of another guy in Valeo, maybe in some division in France, Slama,  he works with starter.  Generally speaking, little progress this week, Didier will be back the week after next week.
 
I tried to learn some French, but really no interest at all, or may just have not enough time.

No comments: