Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

9/06/2007

LCC Rating Analysis

Nothing to do, so I extract the purchase amount from 2005 to last month and analyzied the rate, made some trend chart with Excel.
Didier came back from Taiwan this afternoon. He said he will be back next week, I left my internship report on his desk. After tomorrow, life will be slightly different. From next week on ,I will be in the office on Monday and Friday, the other three days will be in the classroom.

This morning Viviane complained about the fake money she received days ago, she said it may came from the ATM machine, I don't suspect that. Some time ago, there were a hot argement about the fake money from the ATM in the campus. My roomate got the cable Nestor needs, but only two lines, I thought there would be three lines, but the shop owner said there is no mistake, one for audio, the other for video, ok, let's just believe he is right. God bless it works.

No comments: