Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

5/27/2007

Happy Birthday, Grandma

Happy birthday, grandma:) though I'm thousand miles aways from you now,I send all my greets and best wishes to you. You have made your life journey to 81, and I wish you will live for another 81:) I tried to call you to say happy birthday to you, but the phone couldn't be connected all the time. I could imagine many friends and the whole family having dinner with you and giving you their presents.It's really happy time,isn't it? I wish you have heard my congratulations to you here in Shanghai.

4 New Members join in Our CPC Branch this night, Gong Xieyu from our class and three from others. After a simple ceremony of singing national song, they read their pledges,and then brief comments from their supervisors, after that we eligible memembers vote, all processed just like before. Boring words ,hiarachical expressions, all-member-agree, nothing unregular happened. The whole meeting last for 45 minutes and then we have four more fellows. Although the central of the party have reduced the figure of new members planned to develop, there is still over seventeen million members all over the country, equal to the poplulation of Shanghai.

No comments: