Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

5/30/2007

How to change the font ?

How can I change the color and scale of the post? It's so convenient to post through email, but the font can't be changed through email. I have to logg in on the web if I want to have different colors and add some pictures, it's really so unconvenient....

Today is the second last day of May, and most companies have ended their intern recruitment. Bosch started recruiting days ago, I send resume to four positions in Hangzhou,Changsha&Wuxi, there is still no more progress with Foxconn, they just told us that we passed their selection, when will the contract be signed? Bebeyond is pushing us to hand in our reviews...
Simulation work is due to 1 June, but only quite a few of us have finished it, I have absolutely no idea what the detail objective of the assignment is ...what a headache...

No comments: