Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

5/31/2007

Review and Action Plan

It was real happy and busy time when I was in BBY. The reason that I joined the training was complicated, getting away from the boring life in the campus, preparing for the future job, maybe just inrational decision when unconcious. Anyway, If I have to choose in or not again, I'll still choose in to this battle team. I'm not used to writting diary, past things easily get ambigous in my mind, tomorrow is the deadline of review&action plan, during the past two weeks, I tried to finish the review many times, but all failed for unknown reasons. Now, I've just waked up, feeling that I have to figure out two questions, if not ,those precious memories will fade soon...

1. What I've got from BBY?
(1)Practical skills: impressive sel-introduction in 30 seconds, a perfect resume, apropriate answer to the questions asked by interviewer. These a all normal skills we can learn from many places like the BBS,or other internet resources. But BBY has taught us much more than just these, its is far beyond pragmatism
(2)How to know myself? Who am I? This question has bothered me for a long time. BBY told us to focus on the advantages first, by indentify our achiements, we built our confidence, we come to realize that we are excellent people. By appreciating others, I come to know that everyone is special and there is still much I should learn. I'm not good at listening, never, and I never realized that before I meet so many good friends in BBY, they are all good listeners. Snow is a beautiful girl who never gets angry, from her , I learned that I should deal with problems carmly and rationally.
(3)Selling book is one of the craziest and most exciting thing we've done together. Everyone has learned so much from it. I miss U: Vivian, Tina, Wang Hong, Yezi, and Rena, and all BBY fighters and trainers:)
(4)Some abstract harvest: Nothing is impossible, set a goal, divide it to specific objectives, step by step, persist to the final, use proper methods, and success will always be there waiting for you.

2.What should I do?
Actually this is a vast topic, I believe that everyone has his own dream, I have my dream too. But what I can do now is just doing what I am supposed to do: be a good student. This noon I stay in the library for about an hour reading a book about city development, when I read, I regretted that I didn't spend enough time in the library. If possible, I would like to sit quietly in the library for a whole month, reading books, learning various kinds of knowledge. After applying for so many interns, I realize that English is the most important hard skill that we can learn in the campus if we want to work in a foreign company. Recently I've read most of the posts in BBY's blogs, those articles are really graceful and moving. I even thanked god for my luck to read those blogs, because I made a important decision after that, I decided to write an English blog, post everyday to improve my English and memorize my last year in university.
As a summary of my action plan: I will focus on my courses in the following month, at the same time, I wil do ICP research as I committed before.

No comments: