Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

6/13/2007

My Lucky Day

When we were going to Valeo APO, someone said that another five or six students in our school went to Valeo APO for the same interview as we did today, and they were told to wait for the offer after introducing themselves to the French interviewers. Today we did exactly the same thing in the first half hour, and then, DiDier, who may be the big boss, came in and terminated the self-introduction session, and asked us to tell our weak points starting from the other end of the table. That means I lost a chance to show myself, so I had to answer questions asked by those Frenchmen as many as possible to show myself. After talking about why Valeo and some other basic questions of a regular interview, four were asked to leave, Song Pang and I stayed for further confirm by a Chinese director, he asked us some questions in Chinese and then we left. Didier said we'll know the results in two days; hope they could keep their words.

I don't remember the name of that three French very clearly, Didier, Michel, Michelle. And two Chinese, Leo Wu, Wang Li. Unfortunately I forget the most important name, the director who may be my supervisor.

No comments: