Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

6/01/2007

Problem with this blog

I don't know what's going on with my blog, I can't open it but I can login to the blogger, it's said that the domain name "blogspot.com" is forbiddened by Chinese government, what a stupid... I tried some other blogs with blogspot.com in their address, they all couldn't be opened. Anyway, I will wait for some time to see if it can be reopened, I really don't have that much time to open a new blog now.

There is still no call from Schneider, neither from ABB, Chen Cong didn't get a call, neither.oh.. I almost forget that today is the international children's day , WangQiang, WangBin,Caoqingjie and I went to Zhiyougang to KTV for 3 hours, my collegue LiuMiao at Lvying came after seeing a detist in fifth people's hospital. My throat is aching now....pain...

No comments: