Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

7/19/2007

Agreement with Valeo APO

Today, pang. Song and Jenny told HR Na. their plan, they want to work until the end of August and told Na. they will give answers about part time schedule after next semester begins. Right after their discussion with Na. I went to Na. and told her that I want to have the same schedule as Pang. Song, She asked me to discuss it with Didider, so I told Didier that I want to leave for home for about two weeks after the end of August, and then he asked me how many days I can work after next semester begins, I said maybe two or three days, but I can’t promise, he got angry, at least not happy at all, then he, David, and Na. had a discussion, the result is that we three interns have to give Na. the answer of our schedule.
Later ,I had a brief discussion, but mainly about my tasks, I didn’t understand him clearly the first day tasks assigned, today we talked about it again, but I’m still not very clear about my task, there are still many terms and abr.s I don’t understand. Didier : you have been here for four days, but .you showed me nothing, that means I don’t need you, that’s what my boss always tells me. The way we Chinese people doing things may be different from French, they need you to show progress each stage, we just check the results. Today is the longest day I spent in Valeo APO>Left the office at about seven thirty.
Any way, I will stay in Valeo to the end of next semester, learn as much as I can.
Ok, that all for today, tired now, time to shower.

No comments: