Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

7/15/2007

Preparing for Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Monday, i will work in a company for the first time in my life. it seems there are so many things should be considered, clothing, shoes, hair, ties, documents and id cards, traffic time, the etiquettes, lunch, worktime span, rest time... so many to consider. i will get up at about 6:30 in the morning, brush my teeth,wash my face, and then have breakfast,  leave for the train station Xinzhuang at about 8, arrive at the office at about 9:20, meet my director at 9:40, then start my work. Song Panda said it's very easy, no challenge at all, just doing excel work, we are in the same department, electrical system, hope my director give me some challeging assignments. Ok, that's all today, i'm sleepy.

No comments: