Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/10/2007

Alternator and Startor

Finally, I learned all parts of alternator and stater, about two hundred parts, English name, Chinese name, their shape ,position, function, the process of manufacturing. There is still a long way to go, the bossard code of starter, the folding rule, the product board label, directors require results, before he comes back, I have to at least show him something. I don't want to here  "you are useless, i don't need you "   .
After having lunch in YOUZI LAOYa soup. with Jenny, I went to that store and bought a map, cost 90 RMB, it has the same vertical length as that India map Didier brought from India. There may not be enough room to hang two of them on the wall of VES zone.
Tired now, dad was drunk yesterday, he argued with Uncle Hong, they almost got into fight, I called him bakc this evening, but his battary was low, just few second later his phone was pow off.

No comments: