Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/11/2007

Summary of the Forth Week Internship

This week, my boss Didier and Bing are both on vacation, I sent Didier an email and received a auto reply saying that he is on vacation, if any emergency,  I can call his cell phone. I don't think my job need any emergent help from him, so there is no contact with him this week. All I can do is understanding each part of starter and alternator, but i still don't know the name of some parts, for starter, the Bossard code is still unidentified. Next week will be the last week to finish my job, I made a plan before leaving the office on Friday afternoon.
 
I'm thinking how to get my time occupied when on the train everyday, learn French sounds to be a good choice, I got to make a plan, there are still so many things to do. Mr Miao asked me and Xiongfang to finish our PRP report before 25th, August, I asked him to send me an email about the contents of the report, he didn't reply yet. Had a nice chat with HuiQiang this afternoon, he's company is developing very well, he gave me some nice suggestions about career. I made some questions after that, what else can I learn or know about in Valeo? Is there any chance to start my own business in the auto parts and components industry? How is it going from the source of material to the assemble ending? what's the career path if I stay in Valeo after graduation? Anyway, my dream is to have my own business someday.

No comments: