Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/06/2007

Forth Week in Valeo

 When I arrived at office this morning, there was no one there, but it was already 9:10, usually there will be at least one or two persons there, I though they all went to business travel, because I wasn't there last week, I don't really know what's going on. If there will be only me in the office, god knows what I can do, I thought. Later, Lipeng and Lily came, then Yonghong and Liyu, Pascal and Zhouchen. Bing will be on vacation this week, Pang still has two or three more days training in SVES. I revised that checksheet at those points dicussed with Didier before. Actually not much progress today, Didier is not in the office, my work needs his instanse feedback,maybe I will send him email to discuss my work tomorrow.
 
 Liyu said there will be someone from Brazil in APO tomorrow, a meeting between the Brazilian and a Sichuan boss may need a interpretor, Liyu asked me to play the role, I've never heard a Brazilian acsent before, hope it won't be too many jokes tomorrow.

No comments: