Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/25/2007

Make Your Own Judgement

   Yesterday afternoon, Didier checked the product board,I did it according to the list Frederique given to me, some codes are definetely wrong, I knew that, but I never though I could change that with my own judgement, I just did it as it is on the paper.When theck the contents of the label, many mistakes are found, I knew there were many mistakes when I made it. But I didn't think I can correct those mistakes, maybe they are not my mistakes, I just got it from others, even I knew it might be wrong, I didn't think about finding the root and correct it.
 
   "Don't learn by memory, try to make your own judgement!" Didier seems a little disappointed. For a long time since I was in primary school, we were educated  that teachers and experts are always right, we seldom challenge them. That's why few of us possess  creative think and innovation.
 
  Make your own judgement and have your own minds. That's the third lesson I have in Valeo.
 

No comments: