Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/24/2007

Going Insane


  I'm going insane,  yesterday I received the certificate number to access that database portal, today I asked that IT  guy helped installed the liscense,  after that I have to send a application for account to access the portal, I tried  again and again, but the  notes goes down again and again ,I have to restart my laptop again and again....Maybe the reason is the server is in France, now staff in France are at work and the remote sever becomes hard to access. I just want to throw this pathatic laptop  into the garbage room and never use it again.
 
  This week I spent almost  no time on learning French, but opened by Chinese blog, it's getting  more and more boring, god, give an end to this !or kill me!
 


 

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address and destroy it."

No comments: