Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/11/2007

A Meal in Jiaotong University

I had my first dinner in the mess hall ( Dining Room in the Campus) this evening, it tastes really good,and cost me only 5 RMB. In the past month,I never had a better dinner than this. Let me show you my diet in the last month:
Breakfast: fried noodleti(in Chines "You Tiao" ) 1 RMB + soybean milk 1RMB
Lunch: rice noodle (Guilin Mi Fen) 10 RMB or meal pack 10+ RMB
Supper: steamed dumpling 5+ RMB
For me, the most important meal is lunch, usually I have lunch in the basement of my office building, there are several restaurants, but their food is really distasteful and too much expensive for me, each time I spent more than 10 RMB there but never had a full meal. Sometimes I went to Guilin MiXian (rice noodle restaurant), it's a little far, but tastes better than food in basement, it also takes more than 10 RMB each time. Usually I will buy some extra food in the evening to keep my stomach from empty, it takes more than 10 RMB every day, so I spend about 30+ RMB everyday for eating, that's twice of the money when in the campus.
From tomorrow on, I will leave in my dormitory again, I got my PRP paper to write and some other things to deal with.

No comments: