Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

8/23/2007

Write in Chinese again


  For a very long time, I just want to improve my English, I watch American soap opera,enjoy a Hollywood movie almost every day, write English blog, even when chat with friends on QQ(Chinese online real-time messenger like MSN),I try to speak English as much as I can. Now, there may be not many problem for me to communicate with English speakers, but my Chinese is gradually getting poorer and poorer. When I visited a friend's space the other day, I realized my mother language become a foreign language, that's very lamentable for me,Chinese is such a beautiful language, with thousands of years history, and thousands of masters in literature,no one can ever say that he is proficient in Chinese language, I feel like a pathetic traitor, ashamed of myself and guilty filled. Now I am  going back, I will again write in Chinese, but that doesn't mean I will give up English. This blog will still be updated from time to time.

it's very convenient for bloggers to publish their posts through email, but seems only limited to texts , I wonder if there is any assistant program can also publish pictures without  log in on the website.
PS. there may be nondisclosure notice at the bottom of this article, that's because I'm using NOTES in office to send email to my blog. Just ignore that part.
 


 

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address and destroy it."

No comments: