Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

9/03/2007

Coordination Meeting

Didier delegated me to participate in the stamping coordination meeting at 2:30 this afternoon, buyers from different branchs and VEM director David are invited to the meeting, it's purpose is to share information about suppliers respecting stamping. Different branches have different products and different parts, but the category of the parts are similar,most of the parts may belongs to a category like die casting parts, plastic parts, stamping parts, turned parts, a supplier for one branch may have the ability to supply similar parts to another branch. That's why coordination meeting is held.

During the first section, action plan implementation status was checked and then started share information with specific supplier from sub category traditional stamping to fine blanking and fast cutting/stamping, for each sub category we have suppliers on business and potential suppliers. After basic information of all suppliers were shared, projects with suppliers in panel are checked if there is any news or problems exit.

It's my fist time to participate a formal business meeting, and my knowledge of our suppliers and projects are limited, most of the time I am a listener or audience. The essence of the meeting is in fact simple and easy, once your are in charge of some suppliers and projects, you can do it well.

Finished my internship report today, I made two copies, then I can keep one after the original is hand in I can still keep one for memory or other usage.

No comments: