Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

9/03/2007

WangQiang is Back

It was raining heavily when I got on my bike at the Dongcuam station, when I rode with one hand on the wheel and another holding an umbrella, I just wanted to get to the dorm as soon as possible, Bing has bought dinner for me, I imagined that I can start my supper immediately after I step into the dorm as usual.But the fact is that I was deeply disappointed. When I was still meters away from the door of my dorm, I smelled a very strange and disgusting smell, then I reallized that WangQiang is back, maybe I should have known that and get prepared so that I won't be so surprized and disappointed. Now the fan is on its full running, though it's a little cold even the fan is still. I don't know when will that disgusting smell be gone, but I'm sure that tonight will be a tough night. Hey ,buddy, can't you just care about others a little bit?

No comments: