Keep fighting spirit.Enjoy the life everyday!

7/17/2007

ARE INTERN CHEAP LABOR?

Today I introduced myself to several colleagues, I’m very happy that almost half of them are graduated from SJTU, Bing, a very nice guy, Zhou Chen, she also majored in IE, graduated in 2001, Li Yu, sits next to me, now we know each other, then I can ask them any questions freely. Didier seemed not very happy today, I saw his neck very red when talking with YongHong, YongHong didn’t look at him, he was angry:Yonghong, I tell you this is not the way of communication, he didn’t shout, I think it’s very nice not to shout to staff. Before I left the office, I asked Didier for advice for the filing and folding system. He told me to make a draft first, then we can have a meeting with all the staff to discuss about it, if it works, we will implement it. I though I just have to sort those paper docs and IT docs. Now I know I was wrong, I don’t think I can achieve the tasks without understanding the system clearly like the business process.

I was so surprised when Na.song told me that we have only 1500 RMB per month, we all expected that there will be at least 100 per day. A couple of days later we will sign an agreement, I have to reconsider about it. Maybe I should quite after a month.
Ok, it’s time to shower. That’s all for today.

No comments: